Wednesday 25 January 2012

This isn't frivolous spending, these are investments LOL JK

So recently my shopping habit has been slightly out of control. When I have money I seem to buy EVERYTHING, without even questioning it...which is a problem. I mean, student finance england should probably just forward my loan straight to the Arcadia Group. 

Here are a few of my favourite recent purchases. I have been trying to buy 'outfits' that go together instead of just random bits of clothing. This is how I have justified my shopping thus far:





These are blue chiffon drop hem dress, 'LOVE' Topshop, Black Slipper shoes, Topshop, Large spotty tights, Primark, Snake print jeans, Topshop, Horse print high neck dress, Motel, Tie eye fitted maxi dress, New Look, Wedge boots, Topshop, Versace copy print dress, Primark & Jumper, Primark

I haven't put prices on these bad boys as I can't face seeing it in print!!!!

My fave item is the drop hem blue dress, I have wanted this since, like, FOREVER. It was originally £48 from the LOVE label at Topshop, but I felt that was too much to spend! Last week I found it in the Topshop sale in Northampton and that sealed the deal...







Its quite a versatile piece of clothing and is easily dressed up or made more casual for day wear. In the photo I have paired it with my new shoe boots, a belt and spotty tights and a Zara jacket.

Kisses

Lexie x x x 

3 comments: