Saturday 21 July 2012

OH HAII

Hey y'all 

Its so nice to have a moment to sit down and write something...FINALLY!! wow at my life!

At work I've been asked to work on their website blog which is very exciting for me. On friday I was doing some research for it, looking at other professional lingerie blogs and lingerie websites and taking bits and pieces from them for new ideas. I came across PINTEREST which I've recently become a massive FAN of! 

I found the Pinterest page of Intimissimi, a Italian lingerie brand. I really liked their SS12 Gardens of Sicily campaign, its soooooo prit!!!! 











Whats better than running around an Italian garden in your pants!!? Unfortunately I'm not talking from experience but Irina Shayk looks like she couldn't be loving life more in the amazing photos above!!

What do we think!? I think its the perfect ad to appeal to move men and woman and totally enraptures the brand identity of Italy, and of course, like any good brand, being HOT AND DANGEROUS. 

Def a 10/10 

Love Lexie x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment