Wednesday 10 October 2012

One Day Baby We'll Be Old ...

Yesterday was my birthday, I'm officially old and according to my friends 'past my peak'...thank youuuu thats nice isn't it! Gotta start being sensible.....NEVER.... I shall be growing old disgracefully. 

On friday my friends from home came up for my buffday party! 


I wore a leathery dress from Primark which had jersey panels in the side. In hindsight it looks a bit PVC-ish but I'm trying to hold onto my youth here so give me a break! 






Birthday princess fun


Me and my sissy


Me and Jess


Housemateyyyys <3

Being a third year student is very scary and so I've found a new way to distract my self from all the scary work I should be doing: Tumblr. I could sit going through the photos for hours and hours which is not okay but whatever. Here are some of my fave images that I have found: 







More photos to come...you can see all my faves on my tumblr which can be found by pressing the pink T button at the top left! 

Love Lexie x x x 

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty! Happy birthday for th other day, sorry its late! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete