Wednesday 30 October 2013

** Marshmallow Jumper & Motel Dress **













-JUMPER - TOPSHOP // MOTEL DRESS - C/O SURFDOME.COM // EARRINGS - NEW LOOK // NECKLACE - RIVER ISLAND // BOOTS - VAGABOND VIA OFFICE- 

This season I am a massive fan of the pink hues that have been emerging. From coats to fluffy jumpers I am 100% sold. 

I got my fluffy marshmallow-esque cropped jumper from Topshop a few months ago & haven't really taken it off. Primark do similar ones with short sleeves for only £10.00 which is a pretty good cheaper alternative. My white dress is a cute skater number by Motel but kindly sent to me by the lovely Corina at Surfdome. For those of you who don't know, Surfdome is a online lifestyle store, great for basics and has tonnes of brands on - check it out!

Another thing I'm LOVING is statement necklaces. I've always been a magpie when it comes to blingy things (although I hate referring to it as bling!). My collection of sparkly pretty things is ever expanding. I've mentioned before the ones in Zara are AH-MAY-ZING. 

Recently I've been mega busy with work ( I have a new job - eee!) but am starting to plan more time to blog so watch this space!! My lovely bestie Jess came to visit me this weekend in Oxford so we used our time wisely in front of the camera of course. 

Love Lexie x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment